It’s your birthday! And there is no better way to celebrate than with tons of free stuff. Mr Lender has compiled a list of the best birthday offers and freebies that companies gift you as a Birthday treat. In most cases, you will need to sign up for their loyalty programs, the majority of these don’t require you to spend any money. We have enough offers that you can celebrate your ‘birthday’ with a gift every day for a month.
– Greggs – Free pudding. choose from a free cupcake, cream cake or doughnut simply by downloading the ‘Greggs app’ and checking the Rewards tab on your birthday. You’ll even have a whole month to
– Krispy Kreme – Free doughnut. Get a free doughnut when you sign up for ‘Krispy Kreme rewards’, they also get a freebie on your birthday, plus another one for your friend. That means three free doughnuts. This offer is only available in Krispy Kreme stores and doesn’t work in concessions like Tesco.
– Harvester– Free sundae. Sign up to the ‘Harvester newsletter’ and you will be asked to enter your birth date, then you’ll get a free sundae for your birthday.
– Lidl – Free cookie. Get a free cookie on your birthday when you download the ‘Lidl Plus loyalty’ app. As soon as the coupon is activated you will have three days to use it.
– Hotel Chocolat – £5 off. Sign up for a ‘Hotel Chocolat VIP.me’ rewards scheme, and you’ll get a coupon for £5 off when you spend £5 or more. You have 30 days to redeem the voucher code and when you sign up online, you’ll also get a 15% off voucher for your next purchase.
– Subway – Free cookie. Download the ‘Subcard app’ or grab a card in store and start earning points to get freebies, this will then also qualify you for a free cookie on your birthday.
– Barburrito – Free burrito. Join Barburrito’s loyalty card scheme ‘La Familia’ by picking up a card instore and registering it online, so long as you have registered your card four days before your birthday you will qualify for your birthday burrito.
– Las Iguanas – Free meal. When you sign up to Las Iguanas mailing list simply enter the month and year you were born and they will offer you a free meal as a gift when you purchase another full-price meal.
– Frankie & Benny’s – Free meal. Get a free main meal when you sign up to ‘Frankie & Benny’s mailing list. They’ll send you a voucher around 10 days before your birthday.To get the free meal, you need to purchase another meal at the same time, and you cannot use any other offers or discounts.
– Pizza Express – Free bottle of prosecco. Sign up to the Pizza Express ‘newsletter’ via the app and you can get a ‘free’ bottle of prosecco to drink with your food when you purchase two main meals. This offer must be used either two weeks before or after your birthday.
– Ed’s Easy Diner – Free milkshake. To claim your milkshake, sign up to ‘Ed’s Club’ and you will receive an email on your birthday with a voucher for your gift shake.You don’t have to purchase anything in order to claim this offer, simply show your voucher code.
– All Bar One – Free sharing cocktail. When you sign up to be a ‘friend’ of All Bar One you will be sent a voucher for a sharing cocktail around a week before your birthday. As well as that, you’ll also get a complimentary cocktail the first time you sign up.
– Brewhouse and kitchen – Free pint. To claim your Birthday Booze, sign up to their mailing list and you will receive an email on your birthday with a voucher to claim.You don’t have to purchase anything in order to claim this offer, just simply show your voucher code.
– Boost Juice Bars – Free Smoothie/ Juice. If you can’t make it on the day you can also redeem this offer two days before or two days after your birthday. Just pop into any Boost store, present your registered VIBE card or app and a valid ID to redeem and enjoy.
– TGI Fridays – Free cocktail/ mocktail. Download the ‘TGI Rewards’ app and they’ll send you a code a week before with details about how to claim the free cocktails or mocktails.
– Prezzo – Free bottle of prosecco. Join the ‘Prezzo mailing list’ so that when it’s your birthday they’ll send you details about how to get a free bottle of prosecco when you purchase a meal.
– Hungry Horse – Free alcoholic or soft drink. So long as you sign up the ‘Hungry Horse newsletter’ at least 21 days before your birthday you will get sent a voucher for a free drink, not all drinks are included in the offer so be sure to confirm when you make your birthday order.
– Miller & Carter – Free bottle of prosecco. If you sign up to the ‘Miller & Carter newsletter’ anytime two weeks prior to your birthday, you will be offered a free bottle of prosecco when four or more people order main meals. You will also be offered a free glass of wine the first time you sign up.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
– Space NK – Free Gift. Sign up to their ‘N.Dulge loyalty scheme’ and you’ll be emailed the voucher to collect your gift from your local shop. Just make sure you sign up at least six weeks before your birthday.
– Benefit – Free brow wax. Unlike other brands, you don’t have to sign up for a rewards program to take advantage of Benefit’s birthday gift. All you need to do is show up at a store and verify your birthday with your ID.
– The Body Shop – £5 voucher. Simply sign up for the ‘Love Your Body’ loyalty scheme and they’ll put £5 on your card on your birthday. This will remain valid for one month after your birthday.
– Superdrug – Triple Points. If you sign up for the Superdrug ‘Health & Beauty card’ loyalty card. When your birthday comes around on you’ll get triple points on purchases with no minimum spend, It’s valid for 14 days from the date of your birthday.
– Tarte – Free gift. Sign up for Tarte’s free ‘rewards program’ on their website, and on your birthday, you will qualify for an exclusive gift e-mail. Being a member, you will also receive an anniversary gift each year too.
– Boden – £10 voucher. When you sign up to the Boden newsletter and go on to share your date of birth, they will send you a free £10 voucher to spend online.
– Paperchase – £5 voucher. Register online or in store for a ‘Treat Me card’. Each birthday you’ll get given £5 to spend on whatever you like.
– IKEA – £5 voucher. Get a £5 IKEA birthday coupon by becoming a ‘Family Card’ member. Sign up at least 21 days before your birthday, and you’ll get a voucher by email.
– Hobbycraft – £5 voucher. When you create an account, you will be sent a Hobbycraft birthday voucher each birthday. The £5 voucher can be spent in-store or online and is valid for 14 days.
– Asos – 10% off. If you sign up at Asos, make sure you’re ‘opted in’ for email communication and you will be emailed a 10% off discount code for two weeks before your birthday, perfect for getting your birthday outfit sorted. The discount will expire at 11.59pm on your birthday. You’ll only be able to use it on selected full-price items, with a maximum order of £500 after the discount.
– Smiggle – £5 voucher. Become a ‘Smiggle VIP’ and you will get 10% off your next purchase. You’ll also get a £5 voucher on your birthday. White Stuff – £10 voucher. When you create an account with White Stuff, they send you a voucher before your birthday to spend online or in store.
– Argos – £5 voucher. Get a £5 Argos voucher when you join the ‘Argos Birthday Club’. You can also register up to three kids and each will get a coupon around 6 weeks before their birthday too.
– H&M – 25% off an item. If you sign up as a member via their ‘H&M’s app or website’, you’ll get 25% off one item online or in-store on your birthday when using a unique code sent by email, which is valid for two weeks after your birthday.
* All offers were applicable at the publication of this post.
Mr Lender is a multi-award winning lender and is rated five stars on Trustpilot by customer reviews. So why would you choose anyone else for your short term loans?