10 Amazing Upcycled Furniture Ideas from Pinterest!
Published: 26/03/2017 and written by R Rosen
Upcycling furniture and old clutter can be a great way to spruce up your home without spending a fortune. UK based short term loan provider, Mr Lender, has put together 10 perfect Pinterest posts to show you how upcycling can give your home a unique new look.
1. Try something different and make sinks out of old tin buckets
2. Head to the scrap heap and make a sofa from old car parts
3. Maybe try cheese graters as light shades
4. Recycle some old plastic bottles into plant pots
5. Or try an old light bulb instead
6. Turn a beautiful old piano into a unique new bookshelf
7. Turn a chest of drawers into a comfy armchair
8. Make garden furniture from old pallets
9. Create a headboard from old window shutters
10. Cut old suitcases in half to make shelves
Mr Lender is a trading name of PDL Finance Limited, Company Number 06738633. Registered Office 6th Floor, 25 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB, UK. PDL Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 673310. You can confirm our registration on the Financial Conduct Authority's website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768. Data Protection ICO number Z1575177