Father’s Day: 10 Gift Ideas from Pinterest You Can Make at Home
Published: 11/06/2017 and written by Natasha Krovak
If you’re looking for a gift for someone special this Father’s Day, why not have a go at making them something from home? Not only will it add a personal touch, but will certainly save you some money too. Take a look at these 10 top DIY gift ideas from Pinterest.
1. Use some old scrabble tiles and some patterned wrapping paper to make this special Father’s Day frame
2. Quite possibly one of the simplest gift ideas on this post, yet highly effective!
3. Why not make some cookies and put them in a special personalised jar?
4. Get the kids involved by asking them to draw a picture for Father’s Day
5. Another simple cookie gift which won’t break the bank – pop them inside a homemade cookie tray
6. If he’s a bit of a barbecue fanatic, make him his own pot of barbecue rub
7. With some paper and a little bit of paint, you can make this special little keepsake
8. Using items from around the house, you could make this simple Father’s Day card
9. Another simple yet effective gift idea using scrabble tiles and lego
10. Upcycle spare nuts and bolts to make this final Father’s Day gift
Mr Lender is a trading name of PDL Finance Limited, Company Number 06738633. Registered Office 6th Floor, 25 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB, UK. PDL Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 673310. You can confirm our registration on the Financial Conduct Authority's website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768. Data Protection ICO number Z1575177
Mr Lender is rated 4.85 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 21576 merchant reviews